The birth of a new baby is an exciting and life changing experience. During this transition new parents often have many questions and sometimes unexpected challenges. The nutrition your baby will receive is an equally important topic. If your decision is to breastfeed, congratulations! We are here to help guide and support you.
From our prenatal breastfeeding classes to our breast pump services, with continued education and consultation by our IBLCE certified consultants, we are here to help you and your baby have a successful breastfeeding experience.
Our staff is up to date with the ever changing insurance criteria, we are here to give you quick and accurate answers on insurance reimbursement for breast pumps. When eligible, we facilitate insurance claim submission and manage all aspects of reimbursement. When not covered we offer a reasonable monthly rental fee, and honor store pricing for personal pumps.
- Nationally accredited DME supplier contracted with most insurance companies
- Hospital grade electric pumps and personal pumps by Ameda and Medela delivery to the hospital or your home
- Complimentary phone support for any mom that receives a breast pump from our facility
- Lactation consultation available from one of our certified consultants
- For those without insurance coverage, we will meet store pricing for personal pumps